The locomotive below was road number 11 owned by the
and Alabama Railroad Company. The locomotive was configured as a 4-4-0.
It was built by the McQueen Company in 1876. It had 17" x 24" cylinders
driver wheels. It weighed 79,500 lbs. It was running freight and
passenger traffic between Paducah and Memphis in 1894. It would
have been a regular through Westport, Yuma, and Wildersville,
Tennessee. It became part of the NC&StL rolling stock in 1896.
later sold to the Georgia Car & Locomotive Company on 1 June 1919.